It’s important for you to RSVP as soon as possible. Why? This isn’t just another Thursday meeting and planning for it relies on a headcount. While the formal reservation deadline is February 23, right away would be much more helpful.
We are planning a festive evening that will include a few surprises. The price per person is just $55, and $45 for any succeeding reservation. So, feel free to bring family, friends and anyone you know who might be interested in Rotary. The more the merrier.
The dinner will be held on Thursday, March 5, at the Comfort Inn & Suites, 99 Miller Road, Castleton, just off I-90 Exit 10.
Jim Mendrysa’s Talk of the Town will be catering the celebration. There will be unlimited beer, wine and soda included with your reservation, as well as a cash bar.
• Assorted Cheeses with Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables, Herbed Dips and Crackers.
• Salad Station: Mixed Greens — romaine, green and red leaf lettuces — tossed with vegetables. Choice of dressings.
• Classic Caesar Salad — Crisp romaine tossed in Caesar dressing with garlic-herbed croutons, anchovies, grated Parmesan and Asiago cheeses.
• Slow Roasted Turkey Breast with gravy, cranberry sauce.
• Prime Ribs of Beef with au jus, Dijon and horseradish sauce.
• Mashed Potato Martini Station: Martini glasses filled with roasted garlic mashers. You choose the toppings: cheddar, bacon, sautéed onions, butter, sour cream & chives, pan gravy.
• Steamed Broccoli in a Light Herbed Butter.
• Cocktail rolls.
• Dessert Assortment: Chocolate Caramel Squares, Mini Cheesecakes, White Chocolate Raspberry Squares.
• Signature Blend Brewed Coffee, Decaf, Teas, Condiments.
• Unlimited Beer, Wine and Soda.
• Cash bar for other drinks.
We hope to hear from you soon. And, for those of you who already have sent in reservations, why not add to your guest list?
Your Planning Committee — Debbie Brown, April Dowd, Ray Hannan