• Each week, immediate past president Terry Brewer updates us on what’s going on with the club activities. This is for the week of January 2, 2012.
Welcome to 2012, and Happy New Year!
I hope everyone enjoyed a Happy New Year and is ready for our upcoming Rotary activities. We have a number of them already planned for the second half of this Rotary year:
• The 2nd annual “Bowl Over Polio,” scheduled for Sunday January 22; Murray Forth will update us on the activity at Thursday’s meeting.
• The Foreign Exchange and International Dinner, at a date to be determined.
• A First Aid/CPR clinic in February with Ron Annis and TopForm.
• The annual Rotary Run in May.
• Our ongoing Rotary Home Cooking dinner series. Please consider hosting a dinner for the club.
Check your calendar to see how you can participate in one of the activities over the next few months. Remember that all Rotary activities are open to the community, family and friends.
This week our speaker/program will be presented by Deb Brown, taking us on a tour of the South of France. Deb always has a good program to share, so please plan to attend.
We have not seen some of our members because of busy schedules during the fall and Holiday season. We have missed you at the meetings and hope you resume attending our meetings.
I have the following members attending the meeting this week: Dan Annis, Ron Annis, Pat Bailey, Geoff Brewer, Terry Brewer, Deb Brown, Peter Brown, Doris Calamaras, April Dowd, Bill Dowd, Dick Drumm, Russ Edberg, Phil Egan, Charlie Foote, Murray Forth, Len Leonidas, Jim Leyhane, Rob Mangold, Deb Rodriguez, Carole Spencer and Rommel Tolentino. If you change your plans, please contact me ASAP.
Stuffed breast of chicken
Social time 6 – 6:15 p.m.
Call to order 6:15 p.m.
Welcome guests and Rotarians
Pledge of Allegiance
Good of Rotary/Club
Adjourn by 7:30 p.m.
See you at the meeting.
Go here for the Events Calendar.